Java Mailing List Archive

http://www.gg3721.com/

Re: [groovy-eclipse-plugin-dev] relative linkedResources for dsld support

Andrew Eisenberg

2012-12-12

Replies: Find Java Web Hosting

Author LoginPost Reply
Apologies for not responding earlier. I am not seeing this problem
when I upgrade to a new version of groovy-eclipse. The .project file
in the external folders project is correctly updated for me. It could
be that your problem comes from not using p2 to do the updates, but
rather just deleting the old install and using a new one.

It's not simple to use a path variable like $ECLIPSE_HOME since we
need the path to the bundle, not to the eclipse installation.
Typically, they are the same, but many setups have the plugins
installed separately from the configuration (eg- in shared instance
situations).

I could create a new path variable, like $ACTIVE_GROOVY_BUNDLE. I'll
play aroudn with that and see if this can help.

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 6:07 AM, Kaintantzis, Nikolaos <nka@(protected):
> Hi Andrew
>

> Do you need more information? or Should I extract something that could help
> and send it to you?
>
> Or should I ask the people in the list again?
>

> Thanks
>
> Niko

©2008 gg3721.com - Jax Systems, LLC, U.S.A.