From: Andrew Eisenberg <andrew@eisenberg.as>
To: "eclipse-plugin-dev@groovy.codehaus.org" <eclipse-plugin-dev@groovy.codehaus.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 7, 2013 4:06 AM
Subject: Re: [groovy-eclipse-plugin-dev] Use of Eclipse Plugin with a JEditPane

Unfortunately, it's not that easy.  Groovy-Eclipse editor is written using SWT, not swing.  Also, it requires an Eclipse workbench for file access, Java model manipulations, and command execution.  So, Groovy-Eclipse editor cannot be used outside of Eclipse itself.

On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 12:50 PM, Pruteanu Dragos <dragospruteanu@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi,

Is it possible to use the eclipse plugin code with a JEditPane for simple groovy scripts ?
I intend to use it for a simple database tool. Groovy should be used similar with PLSQL.

What I need is more or less the features like auto-complete and syntax highlighting.
Maybe there is a simple way to approach this features.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Dragos Pruteanu

©2008 gg3721.com - Jax Systems, LLC, U.S.A.